TFE-Modus: The strategic change imperative
The old business models are dead. Revenues are challenged as spreads and fees narrow. Capital and leverage regulations are making whole business lines uneconomic. Unfortunately many firms still operate complex silo business operating platforms for a previous ere – platforms that are too expensive for the new world.
Operating platforms of the future will be different. Firms have little choice but to consider tactical change – “how can we do more with less” – but victory will go to the firms who also embrace strategic change
TFE-Modus: Enabling strategic change
TFE-Modus is a robust method for delivering business vision, objectives and goals through Target Operating Model (TOM) design, strategic roadmap and business case. It has been proven on over 70 strategic change projects in financial services
The 5 core components of TFE Modus:
- Expert consultancy – Small effective teams of TFE consultants who work with you to enable strategic change by following a proven cost effective approach.
- Meta-model – a rich taxonomy linking all the elements needed to describe a business operating model, roadmap and business case.
- Repository – Structured data that defines your operating model and roadmap and the complex relationships between people process and technology.
- Visualisation tools – TFE-Modus provides five consistent ways to view repository data; direct through the UI; interactive browser visualisation; auto-generation of structured Word and PowerPoint
- Codified knowledge – we accelerate projects by exploiting our library of pre-codified knowledge across 25 financial service business domains, from front and middle office, operations to risk management, across multiple asset classes including rates, equities, FX and commodities; across the value chain from buy-side to sell-side, custodian and CCP. To find out more about our domain specific services click here
If you think TFE could help your business please get in touch