Expert consultancy and a proven meta-model
The Field Effect deploys small teams of expert consultants with rich domain and discipline experience. TFE-Modus provides the methodological foundation upon which we base our delivery methods. Our consultants facilitate, navigate and populate the TFE-Modus meta-model, driving out an organisation specific Target Operating Model & Roadmap. We are experts at bringing business and technology together, to drive out requirements and providing you with the tools and data to analyse change benefit. Typically, a TFE team structure would include the following competencies:
- Design Authority – A target operating model specialist with rich domain expertise.
- Technical Architect – A technical specialist with expertise in defining logical & physical architectures, data modelling, systems mappings & service oriented architectures, systems fating and de-duplification.
- Business Analyst – Our business analysts are highly experienced in investment banking & consulting.
- Subject Matter Experts – a domain specialist with senior level experience
- Meta-Model – Dimensions of a Target Operating Model
Our model spans six critical operation model dimensions:
- Process and controls
- Function and technology
- Data and information
- People and actors
- Products and services
The power of this framework is the ability to capture and link detail at the lowest level of granularity and to quickly aggregate back up to high level summaries.
TFE-Modus allows us to maintain generic codified Target Operating Models. With TOMs spanning over 25 business areas within financial services, TFE-Modus accelerates project delivery by exploiting this extensive library.
If you think TFE could help your business please get in touch