Strategic roadmap and implementation planning
There are many paths to the target state clearing and collateral operating model. A multi-year strategic roadmap must show how major components of change (people, process, technology) fit together to deliver the strategic solution.
The Field Effect has developed sophisticated road-mapping tools enabling rapid comparison of alternative implementation scenarios so you can make the right decision, optimising investment appetite, benefits realisation, customer impact and organisational disruption. Our approach covers:
- Organisation migration of collateral management from back office to front office
- Integration of collateral inventory silos
- Centralisation of collateral demand, spanning exchange traded derivatives, repo and stock borrow/lend, cleared and non-cleared OTC, LCR etc.
- Selection of and migration towards target technology architecture or external utilities; by asset class / product / business line / geography
- Design, build and roll-out of portal technology across internal collateral givers / takers and to external customer segments
The Field Effect can help you rapidly construct and visualise your strategic roadmap by exploiting our library of effort and cost estimates for thousands of implementation units-of-change.
If you think TFE could help your business please get in touch