Desk based solutions to regulatory change are often structured with a short term outlook, rarely is the process reviewed and improved upon. Regulatory change can generate both trading and client opportunities. With any change comes opportunity.
- Sub optimal regulatory solutions
- Lack of holistic regulatory strategy
- Business opportunities not realised
- Identify regulatory synergies to reduce solution build
- Identify areas of sub optimal regulatory compliance and create implementation roadmap to strengthen process
- Unify multi-divisional approach to liquidity ratios, resolution planning and SFTR
- Create an enhanced control framework
- Develop strategy to streamline process and reduce operating cost
- Reduce ratio buffers by leveraging available data
- Define optimal technology solution by balancing internal delivery capabilities with impartial external vendor solutions.
TFE Track Record
Structured solutions to strengthen regulatory compliance and reduce the requirement for excessive regulatory buffers.
If you think TFE could help your business please get in touch